MV Update to Come Shortly
Perched atop beach rocks in Oak Bluffs
All right. As you can see, I'm having problems motivating to get the pictures from Martha's Vineyard downloaded and cleaned up for juliaipsa. I started the process, but it's been absolutely gorgeous in New York this week and there simply isn't a better time to embrace the rare opportunity to aimlessly walk around the city on a whim than when I'm still unemployed. In addition to my lack of focus, I'm waiting on a few snapshots from people on the Vineyard, and Lord knows how long that will take seeing as how they are the polar opposite of city folk. There's not a single type-A personality on that island!
Anyhoo, to satisfy a deeply hidden part of me that must be narcissistic, I thought I'd at least post this pic. I took this to commemorate my first visit to the beach in...six years? In fact, I think the last time I stepped on a shoreline was in 2003 when I last journeyed to Martha's Vineyard. This time? I. LOVED. IT. It was still morning so no crowds, the water was cold, but it was warm in the sun, and there was a strong cool breeze. It was amazing and now I want to live on the beach. You turn 28 and you start liking the beach after a lifetime of hissing at sand, sun, and waves. Weird.
Of course, this brief forty-five minute session in the sun left me with the flakiest face ever. I have a pretty peeling nose and a chest that is currently in the process of transitioning from a screaming crimson red to a wrinkled brown leather. Uber attractive.

0 burbles:
Post a Comment