Friday, September 18, 2009

Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley's Adorable Korean Daughter

Images from here

I confess: I have a gossip blog in my Google Reader feed. It's swell. Sometimes I cluck my tongue in disgust and sometimes, like today, I squeal with joy. The media recently confirmed rumors that Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley had adopted a little girl from Korea. And then these pictures popped up today.

Hellooooooooooo, cuteness! Just look at the chubby rolls on this one! Man, someone plumped her up real good. I love it.

I hope Naleigh's new parents make for great parents and give her a great life. I wonder how they'll handle her Koreanness. Will they introduce her to Korean food at a young age? I remember feeding my toddler brother kimchi rinsed in water. Will they do that? Will they give her a proper dol (first year birthday) celebration replete with a hanbok and tall arrangements of colorful candies? And dduk? Or will they follow her lead and wait until she expresses interest first?

2 comments:

  1. What do you suppose the chances are that I will have a little Korean baby? I so love those pudgy cheeks and "bracelets" on her arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as cute as Emra!

    ReplyDelete