What Josh Said
I'm not usually the superstitious type, but having grown up in a very Bible-centric home, the whole six-six-six thing can get to me just like some people refuse to open their umbrellas indoors or walk under a ladder. It is what it is. Our cable's been down since Friday which in turn triggered an unexpected bout of separation anxiety I hadn't experienced since those days long ago when uhmmah dropped me off at nursery school and I'd cry for hours. Literally. I didn't cry this time, but there was considerable pouting. When I was finally able to log into my blog platform for the first time since the cable outage, it kind of threw me to see that my last post was the six-hundred-sixty-sixth post. I immediately laughed because it reminded me of one of Josh Groban's recent tweets {+}:

"This post's only purpose is to not have 666 posts. Thank you."
0 burbles:
Post a Comment