Friday, July 09, 2010

Dónde...

...están los VEGETABLES in Peru??????????

The handful of asparagus spears I found between my bun and burger last night nearly made me cry.  Two nights ago, I ordered chicken with vegetables.  There were a few thin julienned slices of carrot and snap peas amidst the mountain of chicken chunks and the mound of white rice.  Was totally bumming out.

Totally not complaining here.  Just seeing the ugly signs of constipation on the horizon.  TMI?  Well, you will forgive, right?

The food here is good because the potato reigns king.  This means a whole lotta starchy carbs with a whole lotta meat.  A city along the Pacific Ocean, fresh seafood is popular.  Cebiche is a Lima star but I have yet to try it.  My jeans aren't holding in the muffin top.  Well, less than usual.  Ruh-roh.

Ruffage of New York, watch your back.  Julia is going to get you when she gets back.

0 burbles:

Post a Comment