Saturday, July 03, 2010

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Delays.
     Cancellations.
          Fainting spells.
               Xanax overdoses.
                    Strange white powdery substance in a tampon applicator.  (It's always the least likely ones...)

At the time of this publishing, if none of these potential snafus interrupted my scheduled itinerary, I will be stepping off a plane onto South American soil.  I'll be making my way to join a terribly long line for my turn to speak to a customs and immigrations officer, but hey, if you've ever stood in the infamous Saturday afternoon Trader Joe's Manhattan checkout line, then you'll understand when I defiantly bid the Peruvian government to BRING IT, BABY.

On my way, I'll catch up on some podcasts and New Yorkers.  I also downloaded a few chapters of audiobooks and some of Soeur's tunes onto my iPod.  I am lurving One Republic's tunes.

This has gotta be a good life
This has gotta be a good life
This could really be a good life

While I'm away, I'll likely be radio silent in this space, but here's to a good good life for all of us.  See you when I get back.

3 comments: