Sunday, January 09, 2011

Dibs


There aren't many things I love, but one thing's for certain: I sure love me some Jo Malone.  This scent?  I'm adoring it so much that I'm seriously considering adding Cassis to my list of potential names for my future children.  I call dibs so don't get any funny ideas, you.

It took me a while to appreciate Jo Malone's product line, but when I finally came around, I fell pretty hard.  Their grapefruit candle?  Whimsically citrus-y and perfect on a spring evening.  Their blue agava and cacao candle?  Like a puffy chocolate cloud had accidentally fallen from the heavens right into your home.  It's like that.  For real.  A couple autumns ago, they launched a seasonal cedar-something-or-other cologne.  I don't think they carry it anymore, but it was so woodsy and masculine, I kid you not when I tell you that I will keep my future husband doused in it.

A good life should smell and taste delicious.  Surround yourself with the wonderfulness of your favorite fragrances.

0 burbles:

Post a Comment