Leftover Lazy
Even though I sent guests home with leftovers last night, a fat wedge of lasagna remained in the fridge for lunch today. Too lazy to pull down a microwaveable dish to transfer and nuke the darned thing, I picked at it cold. And the organic baby romaine, which I have fallen a little bit in love with as of late, as you can see, I also forked directly from its original container. I just couldn't trouble myself. It was all I could do to splash leftover dressing on the lettuce and then be bothered to retrieve a cup from the cabinet. And then there was the work of actually pouring water into it. Lazy's never had it so good.
Even though I was having lunch alone at home today, I could see Soeur's face scrunched up demanding to know why I didn't warm up my food to which I smiled out loud in my empty apartment thinking Um, have we met?
0 burbles:
Post a Comment