Gracing The Fridge
There was a little debacle at the Met Museum's main store last week wherein three Korean girls wildly snatched things from bags that were not their own and then smacked things out from each other's hands all while hissing at one another in Korean. I'm sure it was a pleasant experience for all the visitors around us. Those three girls were my cousin, her friend, and yours truly. You see, my cousin insisted on getting a set of magnets for me but I was fine without because seriously, what do I need extra magnets for?
All that embarrassing commotion we caused at the store was for nothing because I noticed these hanging on our fridge after she split town. They're magnets that look like the Met's little metal admission pins. They're pretty, no {+}? The museum issues a different color pin every day, last Thursday's being lilac. Yes, lilac! I've always found the assortment of colors quite charming so when I see them on our fridge, I can't help but smile. It's also pretty funny that they're positioned next to cows. Moo.
If you're wondering about those kids in the picture, that's one of Soeur's high school friends and her then fiance on the night of their engagement. They tied the knot in January but I'm pretty sure they're just as, if not more, ga-ga goo-goo in love with one another. Love makes you goofy.
0 burbles:
Post a Comment