Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mr. Walter Carlos Furface


Don't get too excited because no, I didn't get a dog.  I did, however, get to hang out with Mr. Walter last Thursday night while his mum and grandmum attended a show across town.  Can you believe his mum's cousin was a Pulitzer finalist this year?  Pretty impressive.

Poor Walter was sad when his mom left.  The only thing that calmed his whimpering was a mini photo shoot.  That did the trick for sure.  He is totally a little ham.  Funnily enough, just as I'd focus on his face, he'd turn his head ever so slightly the other way.  Such a diva!  He he.  Actually, Walter was swell.  I couldn't have asked for more.  Do you see his little clipped ear?  Doesn't it tug at your heart?

I love his last name.  Bet you can't pronounce "Furface" correctly.  Walter lives in Connecticut so I probably won't see him again for a while, but still, it was so nice to have his company that one night.  I hope he visits every chance he gets.

0 burbles:

Post a Comment