Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wavy. Who Knew?

Saturday, December 11, 7:24 p.m.

Turns out that I kind of like my hair wavy.  Do all the girls with pin straight hair say that?

Manicured nails make me feel sorta put together.  It makes me laugh that the shade on my fingernails is called "Starter Wife."

Nothing's like having a longtime friend ring your doorbell at 11:30 on a Friday night.  It had been more than fifteen months since I had seen her.  Things happen when you're in cahoots with Soeur.

3 comments:

  1. The hair looks good, but dayum, who is that skinny girl? ;-)

    Happy birthday! You look great! Hope we get to see you in person before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J: Nary a strand gets in my eyes! I love that.

    S: Thx! Also, how about you pack up the little one and FedEx her on over here for a day so that we can get a little playtime in before she gets too big? A few airholes, some Benadryl, and a few cushy blankets should do the trick.

    ReplyDelete