Wednesday, August 31, 2011

From Where Will I Learn Something New Now?


Images from Learn Something Every Day {+

There are wonderful people in the U.K. whose work I've looked forward to every day for a good long time. For two years, these geniuses have posted daily tidbits of random facts first here {+} and then here {+}.  The folks behind Learn Something Every Day are officially signing off today, saying goodbye to fans like me who have found what some may call small, but for the very same reason I would call extraordinary, delight in their work.  What you see above are some of my favorites from the past few months.  Learn Something almost always got a smile out of me every day.  I mean, who wouldn't smile about otters falling asleep holding hands?  That's what I mean by small but extraordinary.  I'm going to miss this.  [Sniffle]

0 burbles:

Post a Comment