Lunch Yesterday
It's certainly all about food around here lately, isn't it? Extra bonus that there was a little natural light coming in through the window yesterday afternoon. We don't get much around this here parts of Manhattan, what with being wedged in between tall buildings and such. It really does make a difference in your photos. Yay.
This sassy Hurricane Irene lady better make her appearance brief and uneventful. Everyone's kind of freaking about it and I'm all, well, can it really be that bad? I'm not feeling an ounce of the panic I felt when my mom left me alone with Hurricane Hugo {+}. But that might be because I'm thirty and not eight anymore. Let's look on the bright side: all the rain and flooding Irene will bring through town will clean up dirty Manhattan. We might even be able to wear flip-flops without our feet getting covered in black soot for like, an entire day!
I've decided that it's best for everyone involved if I eat lunch before checking your blog :)
ReplyDeletePlease stay safe in the storm.
xoxo
Tee hee. :)
ReplyDeleteCancelled weekend plans. The rain has arrived and now the work of hunkering down for 24-48 hours of slumber party action has begun. Just baked off some cookies. Thinking banana bread next...