Blech
The rain is fierce today. The mugginess outside, simply unbearable. All of it suits me just fine, though. My back is giving me grief. My neck and shoulder blades, smug and persistent, are causing such a ruckus. Calling out today was in order. As I sit here atop my bloated exercise ball to keep the old back straight and in check, it's official: it's too uncomfortable to type. So I think I'll go back to the hard work of resting up and leave you with this photo. Um, happy weekend, too. Even though I'm totally being a Debbie downer.
fom a MoMA visit back in 2010
Oy, get some rest girl. It's a good weekend to stay in.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfectly acceptable reason to stay in bed. Some tea, a good book, lots of napping, maybe some terrible television? Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that part of my life's over. Whew.
ReplyDelete