A Pretty Patio
Some of our neighbors have the privilege of having a private patio, one where they can comfortably host summer shindigs for 50 of their closest friends. I know this for a fact because this summer, in this corner of their space, I've counted 40 mingling heads bobbing comfortably around. And that's just on this side. Who knows how many more can fit on the west side and inside their actual apartment.
Jealousy is not the way to start a beautiful cool Friday morning on this, our last day of September, but admiration is. So. After I finish admiring my neighbor's lucky situation on this lovely morning, I'm going to breathe in a little of the city air. The muggy index of weeks past has finally crashed and the sky above is solidly blue. We deserve this.
beautiful! what a fabulous patio! isn't it amazing how fresh, new air can clear your head and brighten your spirit? love it!
ReplyDelete