It Sure Has Been A While
Hello. How are you? I'm fine, although I must admit that I miss it here.
God has graced us with a gorgeous Labor Day weekend in Manhattan. But today, I have no plans to leave the confines of my tiny apartment. Instead, I'm running back and forth to the freezer and couch fetching huge spoonfuls of rum raisin ice cream in between bites of chocolate Hit cookies...all while undertaking the huge task of cleaning out the DVR movie list. I discovered a few weeks ago that we've had Showtime all this time and golly, uninterrupted HD movies are the bee's knees.
Early lunch today = a slice of some (surprisingly) very tasty sourdough bread from the SoHo Gourmet Garage {+}, peppery wild arugula, salty ham, crispy little cucumbers, and creamy avocado. No spreads, dips, chutneys, jams, etc. As you know, I love me some sammich goodness. One day I will throw a sammich party and do nothing more than put out fixings for sandwiches and let my guests have at it. It will be grand.
0 burbles:
Post a Comment