Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pardon The Dirty Mirror


Please ignore my scary stare and check out this hair.  It's a little too va va voom long for my taste.  I wear it up 99.9% of the time so it's easy to lose track of how long it gets.  My hair faithfully grows and sheds just as diligently as it did when I was a teenager.  I feel lucky about that, especially because I don't take care of it.  The biggest change I've noticed is that several white strands insist on saying hello even though I tell them goodbye.  I am too young for this, aren't I?  Maybe if I say hello they'll finally say goodbye.  Reverse psychology, you know.

2 comments:

  1. i think your hair looks so pretty!
    i've started reluctantly saying hello to grays for quite some time now :( i think i noticed my first white delight when i was 19. WAY too young!
    keep trying that reverse psychology and let me know how that works out for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19! Woah. Makes me feel silly for getting worked up about it now. I suspect I may start coloring my hair if and when it becomes absolutely necessary. Hopefully that'll do the trick!

    ReplyDelete